Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fender Telecaster 60´s Improv Noodling


This is my Fender Classic 60´s Candy apple red Telecaster wich I recently bought for a great price. I really like this guitar , it has a quite small neck and it produce very nice tones, even with it´s stock pickups. I used my Vox ac30 cc1 combined with only two pedals, The Mudhoney by T-rex Electronics and The Boss DD-3 Digital Delay. The amp was miced by a ultra cheap microphone wich goes directly into the computer. Don´t focus on all the mistakes in the clip, I just wanted to showcase the sound and post a video haha ;) Hope you could enjoy some of the tones ! :) Take care ! :)

Moroccan Light Fixtures Coupon How Do I Get Repair Refrigerator




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links